A couple of days ago the fuel gauge stopped working and by that I mean it did not go down as fuel was used (staying on 1/4 tank) and the "Range" limit stayed stuck at 51 miles. I stopped and got fuel and it recovered to full and a 329 miles but it seems to stay there and then all of a sudden drop as if a gallon just disappeared. And then yesterday the tire pressure system started flashing that it was not working. Anyone hear if this is a broad issue or have any idea if they are related?
Two issues surfaced recently. One, the fuel gauge and tire pressure system. on 2012 FIAT 500
Asked by for the 2012 FIAT 500
This week's top 10
Recent FIAT 500 Questions
- my fiat 500 trunk locked and refused to open then opened on it's own but locked
- Steering malfunction, error code C1001
- I need a timing chain for a 1926 fiat 501 torpedo. Could you repair that?
- synthetic gas or natural gas replacement for oil change for a FIAT. what is a fair price for an oil change at 40,000 and what is a good maintenance schedule. thanks The Smith Family
2012 FIAT 500 Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($56 - $71) in Susquehanna, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($87 - $103) in Rockwood, ME
- AC Compressor Replacement ($643 - $875) in Mackinac Island, MI
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($120 - $145) in Lidgerwood, ND
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($129 - $149) in Tyrone, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($127 - $151) in Saxe, VA