Leaking power steering fluid statically, loud groaning grinding noise when making slow turns. gone thru a bottle of fluid plus stop leak fluid not helping in the past 9 days. any ideas what it could be? pump or hose?
Two Door Chevy Cavalier with a bad power steering leak on 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($197 - 262) in Whitmore, CA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($65 - 106) in Ivesdale, IL
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($85 - 135) in Neskowin, OR
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($276 - 360) in Marion, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 205) in Driver, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($579 - 670) in Fairview, OH