The first Code(po234) is a turbo over boost I was told. My mechanic is not sure how to address the repair and I have a certain disdain for VW dealers so...the second code is exactly what your forum described it as. Again, multiple troubleshooting steps listed but maybe that list can be narrowed down some? My inspection won't pass until these codes are cleared, I just dropped a sum of money on rear springs/shocks. I am in need of help, please!
Two different error codes on my 2002 VW Golf TDI 1.9L.
PO234 & PO402 on 2002 Volkswagen Golf TDI
Asked by for the 2002 Volkswagen Golf TDI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf TDI Questions
- Have 2010 TDI golf.Llive in Fairfax county virginia. emission test.
- my light on glow-plugs, is blinking since 3 days ago, shall replace the plugs for new ones??
- The light from the alternator is on Could it be the battery?
- How do I lock the driver side door if the electronic "fob" no longer works.
- My abs and engine light are on, and speedo, cruise control, trip control aren' t
2002 Volkswagen Golf TDI Estimates