Whenever I'm at a stoplight my car seem to struggle to stay running and I can feel the car shake a lil bit. And my service engine light has came on.
Two days ago my car started to hesitate and seem to want to cut off. on 1999 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1999 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Mc Intosh, NM
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,384 - 2,032) in Boiling Springs, NC
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Temple, GA
- Battery Replacement ($133 - 201) in La Pryor, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($182 - 381) in New Philadelphia, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($57 - 133) in Lanesboro, PA