Whenever I'm at a stoplight my car seem to struggle to stay running and I can feel the car shake a lil bit. And my service engine light has came on.
Two days ago my car started to hesitate and seem to want to cut off. on 1999 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
1999 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Mc Intosh, NM
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($544 - 743) in Boiling Springs, NC
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($164 - 196) in Temple, GA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($87 - 145) in La Pryor, TX
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in New Philadelphia, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($856 - 945) in Lanesboro, PA