I have a V6 auto-trans my engine runs like only 2 cylinders are running. 5 years ago(I haven't driven in 4 years) I took it to a tranny place and they replaced the computer and it ran great. the computer wasn't for sale from him, as soon as I hooked the big wiring connector back in, with the orig. it ran great for about a year. then it went back to the problem. I've moved the connector of and on, thinking maybe corrosion, and several time it worked temporarily, but now I'm working on it again and can't figure which computer is which. No. on the back one is 31036 57G00 2nd number is a64-000 w85
Two Computers under passenger seat, which is which? on 1993 Nissan Pickup (D21)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- Is there a switch under the dash that controls when the truck starts?
- Engine turns over wont start
- My truck doesn't pull like it should when you release the clutch?
- my truck will start and idle just fine but when i put it into first gear and press the gas to go all i get is sputtering.
- Need to know if both the red and green lights should be on the computer this is a 4 cyl 4wd Nissan truck xe