I have a V6 auto-trans my engine runs like only 2 cylinders are running. 5 years ago(I haven't driven in 4 years) I took it to a tranny place and they replaced the computer and it ran great. the computer wasn't for sale from him, as soon as I hooked the big wiring connector back in, with the orig. it ran great for about a year. then it went back to the problem. I've moved the connector of and on, thinking maybe corrosion, and several time it worked temporarily, but now I'm working on it again and can't figure which computer is which. No. on the back one is 31036 57G00 2nd number is a64-000 w85
Two Computers under passenger seat, which is which? on 1993 Nissan Pickup (D21)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- My truck won't start unless I push start it I changed the starter and ingnition
- I have replaced both the alternator and the battery truck runs for a while
- Why are 1 head light and tail light coming on about after truck is off?
- I own a 1987 nissan d21 truck, base, manual. It will not start. Has new battery.
- How do you bleed the clutch in a 5 speed 93 Nissan pickup truck?