I have a V6 auto-trans my engine runs like only 2 cylinders are running. 5 years ago(I haven't driven in 4 years) I took it to a tranny place and they replaced the computer and it ran great. the computer wasn't for sale from him, as soon as I hooked the big wiring connector back in, with the orig. it ran great for about a year. then it went back to the problem. I've moved the connector of and on, thinking maybe corrosion, and several time it worked temporarily, but now I'm working on it again and can't figure which computer is which. No. on the back one is 31036 57G00 2nd number is a64-000 w85
Two Computers under passenger seat, which is which? on 1993 Nissan Pickup (D21)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- why the rattle/chattering noise when feathering the gas pedal? HighRpm = louder.
- Why does the engine jerk at 2750 rpm all the time?
- Can't find y pipe for exhaust 2wd king cab 1993d21 sev6 thanks
- if my truck sits for a couple of weeks the clutch is to the floor when i get in
- My truck won't start unless I push start it I changed the starter and ingnition