I have a V6 auto-trans my engine runs like only 2 cylinders are running. 5 years ago(I haven't driven in 4 years) I took it to a tranny place and they replaced the computer and it ran great. the computer wasn't for sale from him, as soon as I hooked the big wiring connector back in, with the orig. it ran great for about a year. then it went back to the problem. I've moved the connector of and on, thinking maybe corrosion, and several time it worked temporarily, but now I'm working on it again and can't figure which computer is which. No. on the back one is 31036 57G00 2nd number is a64-000 w85
Two Computers under passenger seat, which is which? on 1993 Nissan Pickup (D21)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- why is my truck not starting with recently replaced battery and alternator ?
- Where can I find a good deal on a crankshaft and bearings kit gaskets and all?
- Going down the rd it reved up and now it won't go,like no 1st.2nd.3rd rev.
- My trucks cruise control works only about 40% of the time. Whats wrong ?
1993 Nissan Pickup (D21) Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in North Troy, VT
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Navajo Dam, NM
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Guasti, CA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($283 - 409) in Hansville, WA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($254 - 438) in Texarkana, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($531 - 601) in Greencreek, ID