BMW said I left the car in the "on" mode too much. The screen stayed off for a week, then came back on just after I made apt with service. Changing batteries in remote doesn't help. When too hot or too cold outside the remote doesn't work at all, anyone else have this problem?
Twice I have lost my entire LED screen and remote doesn't work when cold / hot. on 2011 BMW 750Li
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750Li Questions
- If d car isn't n park will it crank up how to put d car n park
- What causes smoke to come from my exhaust system sometimes?
- radio not working properly
- But car does start eventually. I was told it could be a bad fob or communication module? or crank sens..."
- I have a cylinder leak want to know how much it would cost to fix.