BMW said I left the car in the "on" mode too much. The screen stayed off for a week, then came back on just after I made apt with service. Changing batteries in remote doesn't help. When too hot or too cold outside the remote doesn't work at all, anyone else have this problem?
Twice I have lost my entire LED screen and remote doesn't work when cold / hot. on 2011 BMW 750Li
Asked by for the 2011 BMW 750Li
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750Li Questions
- How much does it cost to repair or replace a transmission for my 2006 BMW 750LI
- I have a 2006 BMW Li the other day I heard noise coming from under the hood.
- What is a parking break malfunction? Can I buy the part for my car.
- park brake malfunction sensor and tire pressure sensor replacement ?
- how do my transmission fluid get to exhaust
2011 BMW 750Li Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($2,609 - $3,155) in Beech Grove, AR
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,455 - $1,804) in Howard, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($807 - $1,123) in Tres Piedras, NM
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - $178) in Howard City, MI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($114 - $178) in West Sunbury, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($482 - $575) in Argonia, KS