BMW said I left the car in the "on" mode too much. The screen stayed off for a week, then came back on just after I made apt with service. Changing batteries in remote doesn't help. When too hot or too cold outside the remote doesn't work at all, anyone else have this problem?
Twice I have lost my entire LED screen and remote doesn't work when cold / hot. on 2011 BMW 750Li
Asked by for the 2011 BMW 750Li
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750Li Questions
- Type of oil to use? The car says to add 1qt of oil.
- I have a 2006 BMW Li the other day I heard noise coming from under the hood.
- What is a parking break malfunction? Can I buy the part for my car.
- park brake malfunction sensor and tire pressure sensor replacement ?
- LEFT SIDE ENGINE BLOCK OF PLATE GASKET FAILED
2011 BMW 750Li Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($1,108 - $1,402) in Beech Grove, AR
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,226 - $1,484) in Howard, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($439 - $711) in Tres Piedras, NM
- Radiator Replacement ($566 - $783) in Howard City, MI
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($238 - $258) in West Sunbury, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($218 - $234) in Argonia, KS