My 2001 Montana van turns over but won't start. I can hear the fuel pump ok. spark plugs are new, new engine and trans.
turns over won't start on 2001 Pontiac Montana
1 answerMay 23, 2010
2 answersMarch 14, 2013
1 answerDecember 28, 2009
Verified for the Pontiac Montana15 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?
- My 2002 van won't start. I get power out the outlets but nowhere else. When the lights worked only the top break light would go on. A couple hours after it died the gauges would click and move but nothing now. Any suggestions?
- MOTOR RUNS GREAT UNTIL warmed up then shakes, NO CODES, new plugs & wires. Can it be the PCV valve, if so is it part of valva cover.