I just put a new motor in my truck. When putting it in we cut the wire on the crank sensor so I put a new one on. I had the truck running in the driveway and it died. Now it won't start. It turns over, but I am not getting any fire. I also replaced the PCM and that didn't work. Any solutions?
Turns over, but won't start. on 1994 Dodge Ram 1500
ANSWER by Johnny Mopar ,
March 01, 2011
You replaced the wire or Crank Sensor? Sensor circuits are very sensitive, replace the sensor if you havn't already done so and carefully inspect all engine wiring of any other collateral damage which may have occured during the engine swap.
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150033 reports
1 answerDecember 26, 2015
Reported by user75307 and 10 others for the Dodge Ram 150011 reports
4 answersMay 21, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Where is the fuel relay located on my 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7 liter 2WD V-8
- Why do I have condensation on the inside of my windshield
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
1994 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Barrington, NH
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($162 - 267) in Bealeton, VA
- 152,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Warren, IL
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Kennerdell, PA
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Woodville, WI
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($79 - 111) in Fort Shafter, HI