Hello, my 2002 Explorer Sport Trac was running smoothly then all of a sudden won't start. It acts like it wants to turn over but will not start. It is not a battery problem and it has gas in it. Just wanting some ideas before I go get it looked at. Thanks.
Turns over but won't start on 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
1 answerNovember 14, 2014
0 answersJanuary 21, 2016
I'm driving and it just died i heard a click seemed like an electrical problem. Coasted over tried to start wouldn't. Batterys charged.
2 answersMarch 26, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after firstname.lastname@example.org
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?
- my dash is gone crazy. at a dead stop it will say i am going 40,other times it dont regester nothing, not fuel speed milage nothing, and the check engine light will come on when this happens, what do i need to look for to get it fixed?