My truck used to stall after 30 minutes of driving. It drove very well, but now it will not start. It turns over but doesn't start.
Turns over, but will not start on 1990 Isuzu Pickup
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
March 18, 2011
Check for spark at the plugs and then check for fuel delivery.
1 more answer
1 answerNovember 26, 2010
0 answersFebruary 17, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
- My isuzu pickup 1992 2.3 has a misfire, i already change the sparkplugs , ignition wiring, ignition rotor , fuel filter, air filter,oxygen sensor and its still has a very small misfire i really need some help .
1990 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($521 - 987) in Dutzow, MO
- Clutch Replacement ($969 - 1,191) in Pismo Beach, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Memphis, NE
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($105 - 214) in Beaver, WV
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Broomes Island, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($804 - 868) in Cedar Grove, WI