Truck has not been driven much but started often. Started one day and ran/idled fine for about 15 minutes, then, just stopped. Now it won't start at all. What is the problem??? Checked the coil and it is not firing, just turns over. Any help on replacing coil would also be much appreciated. Also. while trying to figure this out, the EEC-IV Power distribution fuse kept blowing. ??? Please help.
Turns over but not firing; coil? on 1994 Ford Explorer
3 answersAugust 01, 2010
3 answersNovember 15, 2013
1 answerApril 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck has no heat? And also I think transmission is slipping make an putttin
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Studley, VA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tupman, CA
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Redbird, OK
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in New Roads, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($474 - 513) in Gravity, IA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Van, WV