I stopped in to refule the explorer w/ the engine running mind you and when i got into the truck i turned the engine off to reset the fuel milage on the trip computer but wheni went to start the truck allt he lights were on but no crank it wouldn't start i have done everything made sure it was in park everything bu when i keept trying to start the truck ..like every third try the door locks would lock and unlock weard....can anyone help
turning the ignition key but engine won't turn? on 2001 Ford Explorer
Engine refuses to turn over and I cannot figure out why it won't, would anybody have any ideas from previous experience or anything what the problem might be?
1 answerMarch 15, 2016
3 answersMarch 23, 2009
3 answersOctober 18, 2013
1 answerMarch 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.