I stopped in to refule the explorer w/ the engine running mind you and when i got into the truck i turned the engine off to reset the fuel milage on the trip computer but wheni went to start the truck allt he lights were on but no crank it wouldn't start i have done everything made sure it was in park everything bu when i keept trying to start the truck ..like every third try the door locks would lock and unlock weard....can anyone help
turning the ignition key but engine won't turn? on 2001 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 2001 Ford Explorer
Engine refuses to turn over and I cannot figure out why it won't, would anybody have any ideas from previous experience or anything what the problem might be?
1 answerMarch 15, 2016
3 answersMarch 23, 2009
3 answersOctober 18, 2013
1 answerMarch 01, 2012
2 answersNovember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- What do I do if doing it my self
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($289 - $431) in Merrifield, VA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Martindale, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($279 - $549) in Tuxedo, NC
- Clutch Replacement ($741 - $1,000) in Cohutta, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($286 - $355) in Louisville, TN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - $114) in Saluda, NC