I stopped in to refule the explorer w/ the engine running mind you and when i got into the truck i turned the engine off to reset the fuel milage on the trip computer but wheni went to start the truck allt he lights were on but no crank it wouldn't start i have done everything made sure it was in park everything bu when i keept trying to start the truck ..like every third try the door locks would lock and unlock weard....can anyone help
turning the ignition key but engine won't turn? on 2001 Ford Explorer
Engine refuses to turn over and I cannot figure out why it won't, would anybody have any ideas from previous experience or anything what the problem might be?
1 answerMarch 15, 2016
3 answersMarch 23, 2009
3 answersOctober 18, 2013
1 answerMarch 01, 2012
2 answersNovember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($206 - 303) in Merrifield, VA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($387 - 497) in Martindale, PA
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tuxedo, NC
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Cohutta, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($65 - 93) in Louisville, TN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Saluda, NC