When i make left hand turns my car make a grid noise. Does anyone know what that maybe? I mean only when i make left hand turn. Right hand turn are fine.
Turning. on 2003 Acura CL
Verified for the Acura CL11 reports
Verified for the Acura CL39 reports
2 answersAugust 05, 2009
2 answersMay 16, 2009
1 answerJanuary 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura CL Questions
- Car stalls while accelerating and then restarts right away.
- Check engine light, transmission not working, d5 light flashes and vsa light kit
- It overheats and is losing water and the rpm is a little high
- Good brand, new after market cv axle?
- What causes omething to rub against the shield by the brake assembly?
2003 Acura CL Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($66 - 98) in Rapid City, MI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($289 - 390) in Medford, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($109 - 199) in Nunam Iqua, AK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($246 - 392) in Flowood, MS
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($481 - 513) in Taylorstown, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($283 - 305) in Holden, WV