Heat work. A/c blowing out hot air
Turned on a/c and White smoke started to come out the vent. Compressor work. on 2004 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2004 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($113 - 211) in Gypsum, CO
- 150,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Roseboro, NC
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($366 - 645) in Rosalie, NE
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($276 - 374) in Benton, LA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($244 - 276) in Brandy Camp, PA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Grenville, SD