turn signle when clicked to the right or left, left nor right will not flash on or off,just the green arrow will light up on the dash and the outside directional lights either it be right or left will light up bright but not at the same time. for example click the right turn signle on and 1- you get your right arrow on the dash to illuminate and the out side right side only to light up bright but there is no flashing indicating to the other drivers that you plan on turning right.when the hazard light switch is turned on all the turn signle lights will flash on and off even on the dash board both green arrows will flash on and off.
turn signle problem on 1990 Plymouth Acclaim
Asked by for the 1990 Plymouth Acclaim
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by GetrDone ,
April 05, 2010
Change the flasher unit, If its bad it won't flash about $15 at the parts store
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- no brake lights, fuse is good, brake switch is good
- The alternator belt is very loose
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
- What's the ballpark to fix an exhaust on a car with a catalytic converter?
1990 Plymouth Acclaim Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - $173) in Chestnut Mountain, GA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($241 - $408) in Saranac, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($114 - $209) in Salem, NJ
- EGR Valve Replacement ($187 - $235) in Dupont, CO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Austinburg, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($899 - $937) in Buffalo, TX