I have recently noticed that my turn signals have quit working. The hazards still work and if I leave the turn signal switch activated, the signal will randomly come on. Did notice that if I have the right turn signal activated the left will come on. Don't know if the switch is bad or if it is something else. Anyone know more?
Turn signals malfunctioning on 2008 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't start. Lights and everything comes on. Can hear switch click.
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2008 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Walworth, WI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($58 - $123) in Diboll, TX
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($249 - $439) in Bronson, FL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - $158) in Pinch, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($79 - $86) in South Kent, CT
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($78 - $89) in Grimesland, NC