I have recently noticed that my turn signals have quit working. The hazards still work and if I leave the turn signal switch activated, the signal will randomly come on. Did notice that if I have the right turn signal activated the left will come on. Don't know if the switch is bad or if it is something else. Anyone know more?
Turn signals malfunctioning on 2008 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- What causes air conditioner to make a clicking noise after 15 minutes of use.
- Why is there a loud muffler sound inside my car and not outside?
- Much would it cost for labor alone to relace suspension front and rear
- My magnum started knocking and shut off then it started smoking what can it be
- My 2006 magnum is skipping & the check engine light is flashing, what could it b