Just replaced battery and positive terminal. Turn signals do not work most of the time. Everyonce inawhile it will work for a moment, then not again for the rest of the ride.
Turn Signals/ hazard lights do not work. What to replace to make them work again on 1996 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- high idle after removing upper intake manifold
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.