Just replaced battery and positive terminal. Turn signals do not work most of the time. Everyonce inawhile it will work for a moment, then not again for the rest of the ride.
Turn Signals/ hazard lights do not work. What to replace to make them work again on 1996 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do
- Dash broad shortage . have to hit the top to make it work. Might be a sensor
- My car is over heating The water pump and thermostat hoses have been replaced
- Would a 2005 Dodge Intrepid steering knuckle work on a 2000 Intrepid???
- it died on acceleration now its running ruff not throwing codes and i checked spark plugs still good what could it be