My turn signals and hazard lights quit working at the same time. Fuses for both are good.
turn signals and hazard lights on 1991 Subaru Legacy
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
1991 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Add Front Engine Seals ($111 - 154) in Summerland, CA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($322 - 453) in Gibson, GA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ghent, NY
- Alternator Replacement ($311 - 567) in Church View, VA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Mission, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($899 - 1,258) in Connelly, NY