My turn signals and hazard lights quit working at the same time. Fuses for both are good.
turn signals and hazard lights on 1991 Subaru Legacy
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1991 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Summerland, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($631 - 751) in Gibson, GA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Ghent, NY
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($140 - 201) in Church View, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($199 - 413) in Mission, SD
- Horn Replacement ($144 - 180) in Connelly, NY