I just purchased this Explorer at a auction. Great looking and great running SUV. One problem, the owner's manual was not in it. The driver side turn signal does not work. Everytime I was go to signal to the left, I hear what you could consider a "buzz" from the area of the turn signal switch. Could this be telling me that a bulb is burnt out. I did the old trick of "bumping the switch" and the rear turn signal works, but not the front. Need your help to see if I need to replace the front bulb or the whole turn signal arm. Thanks!
Turn Signals on 1997 Ford Explorer
2 answersFebruary 25, 2010
1 answerAugust 13, 2010
1 answerFebruary 10, 2011
2 answersMay 06, 2013
1 answerFebruary 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies