I just purchased this Explorer at a auction. Great looking and great running SUV. One problem, the owner's manual was not in it. The driver side turn signal does not work. Everytime I was go to signal to the left, I hear what you could consider a "buzz" from the area of the turn signal switch. Could this be telling me that a bulb is burnt out. I did the old trick of "bumping the switch" and the rear turn signal works, but not the front. Need your help to see if I need to replace the front bulb or the whole turn signal arm. Thanks!
Turn Signals on 1997 Ford Explorer
1 answerAugust 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- black smock and rich fuel the cods p0191 & p0452 and short trim bank 1& 2 both -
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very