the turn signals do not work the fuse is good and so are the bulbs what else could it be
turn signals on 1996 Buick Riviera
1 answerAugust 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1996 Buick Riviera Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Water Valley, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Caddo Mills, TX
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Monroe, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Cibolo, TX
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hillsboro, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($263 - 325) in Charlton, MA