Turn signals do not work neither does the hazard flashers.
turn signal problems on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
BEST ANSWER by sportsaddict1942 ,
July 12, 2010
Check your fuses located on driver side at a panel cover mounted on side of dash.Also check your hazard flasher located in same area
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerOctober 13, 2010
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle95 reports
1 answerDecember 22, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2009
2 answersOctober 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates