2003 Honda Accord Q&A

2003 Honda Accord Question: Turn signal problem

My left turn signal works fine- the right signal does not work at all- neither bulb lights/ replacing bulbs didn't work/ fuse tested good. The flashers also only work on the left side. Could this be a turn signal switch problem or should I look for something else to be the cause? -
A wiring diagram and a good multimeter is always a good place to start. Once you determine how the circuit works you can make a diagnostic plan to find the problem. -
Put the turn signal switch in the neutral position meaning in the off position.now turn your 4 way (hazard)flasher on if all 4 turn signal lignts work replace faulty turn signal switch. -
My right side turn signals will not work. (The left side works fine.) I replaced the bulbs, front and back. I can not find a specific fuse for the turn signals, right or left either. The hazard sw...
The left side lights work correctly when using my turn signal and emergency flashers however the right side does not work at all- both front and rear lights do not flash. Have installed new bulbs a...
turn signal clicks constantly, no turn signal lights inside the car, does not go off. turn lever cannot be moved for right r left turn.
right side turn signal does not work front, rear or inside panel, not even when 4 way flasher is on. what can i do to fix this issue
Both turn signals do not work, the fuse is good, anyone have any ideas?