my turn signal on the passenger side has gone out at least 3 times
turn signal on the passenger side keeps going out on 2007 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2007 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($257 - 430) in Wakarusa, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Liberty, IN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($75 - 111) in Monroe, IA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clyde, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($190 - 233) in Soda Springs, ID
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($749 - 784) in Utuado, PR