change rear turn signal bulb
turn signal light bulb on 2005 Buick LeSabre
1 answerApril 12, 2012
Recently my rear driver side turning signal stopped working, then the next day before I got a chance to change the bulb it started working again out of nowhere. Dashboard light blinks fast. Right turn signal works just fine. Whats wrong? Please help
2 answersJanuary 26, 2015
1 answerJune 11, 2014
2 answersMarch 14, 2011
2 answersSeptember 02, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($304 - 565) in Mead, NE
- Air Filter Replacement ($38 - 54) in Higden, AR
- Radiator Replacement ($406 - 656) in Sumerco, WV
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Lafayette, OR
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($297 - 478) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,662 - 1,690) in San Dimas, CA