The turn signal & Hazard lights have failed on my 1996 BMW Z3. Is it a relatively easy DIY fix? And, if so how do go about doing it myself?
Turn signal & hazard light failure. on 1996 BMW Z3
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z3 Questions
- I'm just driving along and all of a sudden acceleration drops to an idle.
- After warm up stalls and has trouble starting back up, the idle is smooth, and check engine light is on
- drivers window won't go down
- My car will crank over, but will not stay running. Any help?
- My car was running. I drove in shop. Now car will not crank over. I need help
1996 BMW Z3 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,245 - 1,630) in Bethel, AK
- AC Condenser Replacement ($550 - 678) in West Columbia, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($158 - 268) in Rockwood, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Collbran, CO
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($180 - 219) in Lambsburg, VA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($225 - 258) in Palisades Park, NJ