Where is the turn signal fuse on a 2000 toyota camry? The only fuse block I can find is under the hood and the owners manual does not list the turn signal fuse being in that location.
Turn signal fuse? on 2000 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
you didn't look in the left side under the dash. there you will find the fuse labelled "TURN"
1 answerSeptember 08, 2014
1 answerAugust 29, 2013
3 answersOctober 04, 2012
1 answerNovember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 01 camry due started stall now car starts wont go past 20 and real loud
- rack leaking on right. when turning left & back steering "sticks" a little .
- My camry starts up but when i try to accelerate it boggs down.
- My windshield wipers stopped working why?
- Engine light comes on after 200 highway miles, than goes off after a week.