» » »

Dodge Q&A

Ask Your Question

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Question: turn signal access



redman, V6, Owasso, OK, May 09, 2009, 13:57

how do I access both front & rear turn signal bulbs so I can replace them?

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    hemicuda May 11, 2009, 16:43

    should be able to unscrew the mounting screws and remove the lamp then turn the light socket 1/4 turn to get to the bulb, the rear takes a 1157 or 3157kx and the front takes a 3157na but remember different auto parts stores will have slightly different numbers on their bulbs but they work the same.

    Flag This