turn signal is not working even after changing the fuses and light bulbs
turn signal on 1991 Buick Regal
2 more answers
1 answerMarch 22, 2014
2 answersMay 25, 2014
My turn signal stopped working. I cha Inged the signal relay under the dash. It was working really slow. Now it won't work at all. I have checked all of the bulbs and fuses twice. The wipers, high beams and cruise control still work.
1 answerMay 07, 2016
1 answerJune 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1991 Buick Regal Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Millersburg, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($178 - 205) in Saronville, NE
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Georgetown, PA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Freedom, NY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($67 - 110) in Byesville, OH
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Uniontown, PA