don't work the sound seems like its comeing from the glove box area plus I smell a plastic burning smell not all the time but a lot...if I use the key to unlock the door the head lights come on...some times the remote key works now the only time my fog lights work is if I put on the reg. head lites
turn on my day lights and put the fog lights on I here a clicking sound and they on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($445 - 710) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($207 - 342) in Charlotte, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fenton, IA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Bolinas, CA
- Horn Replacement ($94 - 127) in Finleyville, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - 131) in Amboy, WA