how do you turn off the seatbelt beeper when your not wearing the seatbelt.i have cliped it behind me but it is awkward.i have a medical condistion that make it hard to ware one.all the other cars i have bought i was able to call the dealer and get the checklist of things to do,this one they wont tell me.
turn off seatbelt beeper on 2008 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.