happens about once every 3 months, car runs great. turn key on and all lights on dash work but have noticed that when the car does not start the fuel gauge does not move when the key is first turned to the on position. Have been able to let the car sit for about 45 minutes and then it will start-- very weird-- anyone else had this problem. Took car to dealer and after 3 days they said they could find nothing wrong, Did it again today 1-2-11. Don't know what to do.
turn car off and come back and will not crank on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,