happens about once every 3 months, car runs great. turn key on and all lights on dash work but have noticed that when the car does not start the fuel gauge does not move when the key is first turned to the on position. Have been able to let the car sit for about 45 minutes and then it will start-- very weird-- anyone else had this problem. Took car to dealer and after 3 days they said they could find nothing wrong, Did it again today 1-2-11. Don't know what to do.
turn car off and come back and will not crank on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerOctober 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Under hood on passenger side
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but