happens about once every 3 months, car runs great. turn key on and all lights on dash work but have noticed that when the car does not start the fuel gauge does not move when the key is first turned to the on position. Have been able to let the car sit for about 45 minutes and then it will start-- very weird-- anyone else had this problem. Took car to dealer and after 3 days they said they could find nothing wrong, Did it again today 1-2-11. Don't know what to do.
turn car off and come back and will not crank on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 2001 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerOctober 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- I have a white blue smoke coming from exhaust ans it smells like pure raw gas
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Thedford, NE
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($505 - $724) in Milton, KY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Elk River, MN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($665 - $1,126) in Nelson, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($175 - $396) in Rarden, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,012 - $1,077) in Fisherville, KY