happens about once every 3 months, car runs great. turn key on and all lights on dash work but have noticed that when the car does not start the fuel gauge does not move when the key is first turned to the on position. Have been able to let the car sit for about 45 minutes and then it will start-- very weird-- anyone else had this problem. Took car to dealer and after 3 days they said they could find nothing wrong, Did it again today 1-2-11. Don't know what to do.
turn car off and come back and will not crank on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- p0171,n p0174 codes present when scanned. help?
- engine bay was washed now car idles to rough to be driven
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?