happens about once every 3 months, car runs great. turn key on and all lights on dash work but have noticed that when the car does not start the fuel gauge does not move when the key is first turned to the on position. Have been able to let the car sit for about 45 minutes and then it will start-- very weird-- anyone else had this problem. Took car to dealer and after 3 days they said they could find nothing wrong, Did it again today 1-2-11. Don't know what to do.
turn car off and come back and will not crank on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerOctober 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thedford, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Milton, KY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($253 - 367) in Elk River, MN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($517 - 1,334) in Nelson, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($175 - 396) in Rarden, OH
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($252 - 345) in Fisherville, KY