I would love to know if anyone has had to replace a turbocharger - what's the longest anyone has gone with the original? I've read that they eventually wear out. Just wondering, thanks! I've got 220K miles and want to learn as much as possible about further care and restoration of this car. Thanks!
Turbocharger life on 1993 Volvo 940
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 940 Questions
- Intake fuel pump compadibility
- Car ran out of fuel put gas would not startput fuel got crank no start
- the car runs for about 20 miles and then shut off and has to cool down to crank
- Chattering noise coming from under the car,located on the exhaust
- Does the speedometer & odometer run off a relay switch?
1993 Volvo 940 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($503 - 587) in Cabot, VT
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Sterling, IL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kanorado, KS
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Plain, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Fruithurst, AL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Prescott, AR