My turbo won't come on at any speed no warning lights what wrong? The car runs fine but no power because the turbo quit, can I have a hose off or a vacume line off I run Castrol 100% synsetic oil and only 80,000 miles 1.8 turbo automatic trans.
turbo on 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle3 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle6 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle10 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle1 report
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2000 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($296 - $540) in Lakeville, MA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - $113) in Pisek, ND
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($213 - $326) in Delta, AL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($171 - $265) in Millstadt, IL
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($120 - $259) in Mount Victoria, MD
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($526 - $565) in Buchanan Dam, TX