When exactly is the standard tune up for this car? i have gotten many different answers from different people
Tune ups on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
0 answersJune 09, 2014
1 answerApril 14, 2011
1 answerAugust 16, 2013
1 answerMarch 21, 2012
2 answersAugust 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($368 - 466) in Wadena, IA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($591 - 822) in Ellisville, MS
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($244 - 294) in Mulberry, AR
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marietta, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($400 - 431) in Aledo, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($265 - 540) in Palm City, FL