did a tuneup on my vehicle now it won't stay running also won't go past 3 grand everything is connect what I do wrong
tune up problems on 2005 Kia Sedona
1 answerApril 04, 2014
Verified for the Kia Sedona43 reports
1 answerFebruary 11, 2011
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
1 answerMarch 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Glen Echo, MD
- 82,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Napoleon, OH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($354 - 461) in Harpersfield, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($227 - 345) in Piedmont, KS
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($157 - 185) in Kilmichael, MS
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Alamo, TX