What would be the cost to replace plugs and wires?
Tune up for a 2005 Saturn Relay Mark III Van with 102,000 on 2005 Saturn Relay
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Relay Questions
- message AC off for engine protection but the gauge shows cold and hoses feel ok
- Where is the temperature sending unit located!
- My temperture gauge stop working. Would this be the sensor.
- I use to hear a motor turn on in the rear end of my van and all of a sudden it
- My car engine light is reading mass air flow sensor and hot point
2005 Saturn Relay Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Albany, CA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($451 - 688) in Cooper, IA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dozier, AL
- 67,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Fairfield, VT
- Heater Hose Replacement ($139 - 226) in Matthews, NC
- Brake Pads Replacement ($252 - 286) in Manati, PR