Where is the sparks plugs located under the hood?
Tune-up on 2005 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answerApril 27, 2015
2 answersApril 16, 2009
2 answersJanuary 17, 2011
3 answersApril 09, 2010
1 answerJune 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
2005 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($887 - 1,024) in Walloon Lake, MI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($448 - 573) in Olden, TX
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Presque Isle, MI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($203 - 351) in Wellersburg, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($104 - 133) in Groveland, IL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 69) in Wewahitchka, FL