i had a tun up on the 30,000 miles and now i have 56,000 miles do I need a tune up?
tune up on 2003 Chrysler 300M
1 answerMarch 15, 2011
1 answerNovember 02, 2010
2 answersSeptember 27, 2010
0 answersAugust 26, 2014
0 answersNovember 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?
- Hi I have a 1999 Chrysler 300m and it was overheating when I checked it was the thermostat changed the thermostat and now it just crank but no start
- When chang ing the water pump and putting the belts hack on .my car wont start it only clicks what could be the problem is my timing off or another problem please help
- I changed the water pump. And now i cant get the car to start why