my u jt is about to break need a new one asap live in greenville south carolina some quote 650 or more for a new one honda quote 1200.00 what the hell no one is honest with there pricing and i dont have that kind of money plus im living on a fixed income isnt there some body that can work with me
trying tofind a drive shaft u jt for my honda crv4wd se on 2001 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?