my u jt is about to break need a new one asap live in greenville south carolina some quote 650 or more for a new one honda quote 1200.00 what the hell no one is honest with there pricing and i dont have that kind of money plus im living on a fixed income isnt there some body that can work with me
trying tofind a drive shaft u jt for my honda crv4wd se on 2001 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?
- 1999 crv honda drivers side door lock not working