cant find the cover that will give me acess to the flywheel bolts
trying to remove engine. on 1993 Ford Escort
1 answerSeptember 29, 2014
1 answerSeptember 30, 2014
2 answersJune 26, 2011
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
Verified for the Ford Escort123 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start