cant find the cover that will give me acess to the flywheel bolts
trying to remove engine. on 1993 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort130 reports
1 answerSeptember 29, 2014
1 answerSeptember 30, 2014
2 answersJune 26, 2011
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($211 - 271) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($71 - 126) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Samaria, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($307 - 440) in Lancaster, KS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($144 - 180) in Adrian, GA