mil wasn,t working before, changed instrment cluster but data link stopped working before that now mil works but not datalink
trying to get inspection got codes handled but now no power to datalink connecte on 1996 Chevrolet S10
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 23, 2012
Check wiring from ECU to datalink connector.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1996 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($355 - 493) in Halstad, MN
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($197 - 441) in Kew Gardens, NY
- 85,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Humboldt, AZ
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Whittington, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($283 - 336) in Homer, MI
- Throttle Body Replacement ($540 - 624) in Folsom, WV