Could either the fuel pressure damper assembly or the canister purge valve occasionally cause a gas smell to be blown into the car cabin via the AC vents when the air is not on recirculate? I've had this problem intermittently, mostly in summer, when it is hot and humid. Have already replaced the Charcoal canister, and valve cover gasket and all 12 gaskets for fuel injectors. Thanks.
Trying to diagnose a fuel smell in car cabin? on 1998 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1998 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vienna, NJ
- Starter Replacement ($293 - 408) in Shauck, OH
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($254 - 309) in Yuma, CO
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($886 - 1,614) in Long Grove, IL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($29 - 40) in Oswegatchie, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($245 - 331) in East Northport, NY