hi we just recently had the transmisssion repaired in my 99 toyota tercel... we were told that we should add some gear oil to the car... and i have no idea where i add it, could someone help me with directions on where to put it and how to get there and such?
trying to add gear oil to a 1999 toyota tercel on 1999 Toyota Tercel
Asked by Visitor for the 1999 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1999 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($164 - 237) in Salcha, AK
- Radiator Replacement ($398 - 768) in Kutztown, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($128 - 199) in Hillsboro, KS
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($282 - 386) in Vinalhaven, ME
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($310 - 480) in Fort Thomas, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($315 - 356) in Ottawa Lake, MI