hi we just recently had the transmisssion repaired in my 99 toyota tercel... we were told that we should add some gear oil to the car... and i have no idea where i add it, could someone help me with directions on where to put it and how to get there and such?
trying to add gear oil to a 1999 toyota tercel on 1999 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
- why do you not list 1984 since that is the model Tercel I am in need of help?
- On dash board my o/d light says off...is that okay? Is that why the car doesn't
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly