hi we just recently had the transmisssion repaired in my 99 toyota tercel... we were told that we should add some gear oil to the car... and i have no idea where i add it, could someone help me with directions on where to put it and how to get there and such?
trying to add gear oil to a 1999 toyota tercel on 1999 Toyota Tercel
Asked by for the 1999 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- I trying to start 1992 Toyota Tercel.Wil not start I hear a clicking noise by
- Is it normal if desconected 02 sensor not cause eng. Light to come on?
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
1999 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Salcha, AK
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Kutztown, PA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - $111) in Hillsboro, KS
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($259 - $630) in Vinalhaven, ME
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Fort Thomas, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($93 - $117) in Ottawa Lake, MI