Just all the sudden occured. The mechanism sound like it's working but the trunk won't open? Do I need a trunk latch relacement? if so how much will that run me?
Trunk won't open on 2006 Land Rover LR3
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover LR3 Questions
- Transmission fault limited gears available. What are possible causes
- what does negative 623 mean??
- i have intermittent starting problems, sometimes starts 70% of the time had it in the shop, no faults found
- Who in my area will do rear control arms bushing replacement?
- 2006 LR3 SE 130K miles. Runs rough at idle. Fluttering. Already had tune.