where is the sensor in the trunk, theres only three wire going into the lock. Is it the bottom portion, or the top portion
Trunk sensor on 2001 BMW 330Ci
1 answerFebruary 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
- my cruise cotnrol on the steering wheel stop working
2001 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($282 - 359) in Springville, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($794 - 991) in Salisbury, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($505 - 747) in Auberry, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($572 - 1,045) in Putney, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($170 - 209) in Elsinore, UT
- Battery Cable Replacement ($488 - 535) in Bryantown, MD