where is the sensor in the trunk, theres only three wire going into the lock. Is it the bottom portion, or the top portion
Trunk sensor on 2001 BMW 330Ci
1 answerFebruary 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- how do i find the body code so i can order the correct control arms?
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
2001 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Springville, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($230 - 308) in Salisbury, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($156 - 210) in Auberry, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,043 - 2,676) in Putney, KY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($154 - 178) in Elsinore, UT
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bryantown, MD