It has never worked since I owned it. Car has rebuilt status.
Trunk release works on the key but not on the drivers side door? on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Goodland, MN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($182 - 259) in Fishers Island, NY
- 90,000 Mile Service ($442 - 647) in Midlothian, TX
- 120,000 Mile Service ($546 - 782) in Hooper, NE
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($93 - 109) in Wadena, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - 116) in Hubbard, OR