I didnt notice anything with wires, but dont know where to look or trouble shoot. I removed the fuse and the light goes off. Maybe a bad fuse?
trunk light stays on when car is off. its draining the battery on 2003 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
2003 Mazda Protege Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($299 - 340) in Blaine, ME
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Navarre, FL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($325 - 737) in Clarksburg, MO
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($343 - 555) in Buchanan, ND
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($57 - 73) in Carrollton, GA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($181 - 478) in Port Allen, LA