I didnt notice anything with wires, but dont know where to look or trouble shoot. I removed the fuse and the light goes off. Maybe a bad fuse?
trunk light stays on when car is off. its draining the battery on 2003 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
2003 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($36 - 65) in Blaine, ME
- AC Compressor Replacement ($600 - 681) in Navarre, FL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Clarksburg, MO
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($53 - 229) in Buchanan, ND
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Carrollton, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($639 - 789) in Port Allen, LA