I didnt notice anything with wires, but dont know where to look or trouble shoot. I removed the fuse and the light goes off. Maybe a bad fuse?
trunk light stays on when car is off. its draining the battery on 2003 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
2003 Mazda Protege Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Blaine, ME
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Navarre, FL
- 52,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Clarksburg, MO
- 135,000 Mile Service ($157 - 230) in Buchanan, ND
- Hood Release Cable Replacement ($116 - 138) in Carrollton, GA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($483 - 559) in Port Allen, LA