Has anyone had a slow leak or moisture in the trunk area? The rubber seal on the bottom of trunk where the trunk closes is holding water. I have 56k on the car. I can squirt water out of the rubber. Do you know how to replace the seal?
trunk leaks due to failure of rubber seal on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Problems(21)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Repair Estimates
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Q&A(13)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Recalls(1)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Shops
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Questions
- Why does my car hesitate for about 2 sec. then slowly accelerate when I push gas
- Driving a S320. Temp higher than 80 car wont start. when cooled starting again
- where is the transmission fluid dipstick and cap?
- Where is the maintenance port located
- What could cause the night security illumination feature to stop working?
2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($290 - 477) in West Fargo, ND
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($281 - 353) in Bicknell, UT
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Kapowsin, WA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($89 - 125) in Tres Pinos, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($277 - 339) in Nauvoo, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,042 - 1,130) in Grantsdale, MT