Has anyone had a slow leak or moisture in the trunk area? The rubber seal on the bottom of trunk where the trunk closes is holding water. I have 56k on the car. I can squirt water out of the rubber. Do you know how to replace the seal?
trunk leaks due to failure of rubber seal on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Problems(21)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Repair Estimates
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Q&A(13)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Recalls(1)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Shops
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Questions
- Why does my car hesitate for about 2 sec. then slowly accelerate when I push gas
- Driving a S320. Temp higher than 80 car wont start. when cooled starting again
- where is the transmission fluid dipstick and cap?
- Where is the maintenance port located
- What could cause the night security illumination feature to stop working?
2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($641 - 792) in West Fargo, ND
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($479 - 761) in Bicknell, UT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Kapowsin, WA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($384 - 502) in Tres Pinos, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($467 - 506) in Nauvoo, AL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,179 - 1,336) in Grantsdale, MT