Mint 21K original mile car, trunk pull down feature always worked fine before I left car at apolstery shop. When I picked car up the trunk lid was latched, but not fully closed. Apolstery shop owner claimed failed pull down switch or pull down motor. My guess is that they caused the problem by slamming the trunk lid down, maybe more than once, trying to close it before becoming aware of pull down feature. Who is probably right & how do I fix it?
trunk latches, but pull down motor won't pull lid down. on 1991 Cadillac Seville
Asked by Visitor for the 1991 Cadillac Seville
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
1991 Cadillac Seville Estimates