How do I pop off the lining under the trunk lid so that I can replace stop light bulbs?
trunk cover on 2001 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry76 reports
1 answerApril 22, 2011
1 answerDecember 23, 2010
1 answerAugust 01, 2011
2 answersJuly 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Rapidan, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($187 - 268) in Strawn, IL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,297 - 1,880) in Berkshire, NY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($264 - 526) in Wahiawa, HI
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($381 - 802) in Stephenson, MI